My Bookbinding with Cass newsletter goes out roughly every other month and shares info on:
- Bookbinding and printmaking workshops run by myself, both in person and online
- Informal bookbinding meet-ups
- Recommended bookbinding suppliers and where to go to for materials
- Events and exhibitions that may be of interest
Plus . . .
- Spotlight features on professional and amateur bookbinders
- Special offers and advanced booking for workshops
- Links to my recommended books, videos and podcasts
Bookbinders in the wild
I’m using this section of my website to showcase books made by the good folk who have taken part in my workshops…
I love seeing the books you make with me and hearing about your journey into bookbinding, and, ever the nosey-parker, am always intrigued to hear what you use your books for and why you like this particularly addictive artform.
So if you’re looking for some booky inspiration or want to hear, first-hand, what taking part in one of my workshops is like, and what it can lead to, read on…
- Paulette’s story – a great example of how bookbinding can be used to weave together different techniques, including ecoprinting
>I hope to add to this overtime, so if you have done a workshop with me and would like to share your creations and your story, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org